Saturday 10 May 2008

Thanks to all who came down to Take 5 on May 3rd, there was a real buzz in the air, it felt like summer was finally here and of course the Norfolk and Norwich Festival always creates a buzz. It was great to play at the Festival's After Party last night, although I did miss Global Sunset at St Andrews, which I heard was a really interesting fusion of sounds from around the world. Glad we could carry on the theme at Cinema City with some of the best African and Latin American masters, thanks to the N&N Festival for asking me, can't wait until next week!
Next date for Boiling Point @ Take 5 is not until June 29th, as I'm off to Frankfurt again for the regular Africa Delay night, and I've got to have a holiday! Sorry to keep you waiting, but in the meantime keep listening to my Future Radio spot, alternate Sundays, 11-13.00 GMT

No comments: