Saturday 3 January 2009

Boiling Point club nite

Well for those who regulary visit my blog, may have noticed I haven't been posting much recently, partly my fault as I have been real busy with my day job.

Firstly I'd like to end any speculation concerning the Boiling Point club night which any of you who were regulars will know has finished for a while.

The April and May nites were poor as far as numbers. were concerned , the blame I place with myself for changing the Saturdays as I have a radio show to do the next morning, and I'm not any younger!

After the summer break we stuck a lot of time and effort into promotion to make the October nite a real cracker but alas it was'nt to be as the crowd was still thin on the ground. I spoke to Take 5 and told them that I wanted to rest for a while and if I did start it again it would probably be every 3 months. We all agreed that it was for the best and so watch out for a few odd dates there in 2009!

I love doing the radio show as it gives me far more scope and of course I still do spots for the Africa Delay boys Samy , Pedo and Mark in Frankfurt, that night for me is killer, where it 's magic turning up in Germany with just a record box and playing!!

So my first love the radio show carries on and check this blog regularly for club nites and info etc.

No comments: